• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Movin on up... again. Weihrauch style!

After my purchase of the HW30, I instantly noticed the untouchable quality of the Rekord trigger. And to me, aside from accuracy, the trigger makes the gun.

After 1000+ pellets, I’ve decided to take another step deeper into the Weihrauch family and purchased an HW97k in .177 cal.

I’ll be teaming the rifle with some Sports Match rings and an SWFA SS 20x42 Tactical scope.

I’m hoping it is everything I want and more.

Should arrive later this week. I’ll be sure to post some pics.

I made sure to contact SWFA before making the purchase. 

The mill dots on that scope are absolutely gorgeous. And the clarity is comparable to scopes two or three times the price.

I was going to get a variable magnification but if I am honest with myself I always use the highest or close to every time I shoot. I really had no reason to get something with a little magnification if I’m only target shooting.

1534901392_1327520855b7cbc90d10511.12023232_IMG_6356.JPG
1534901482_1892531115b7cbcea77a042.70663952_IMG_6357.JPG
I have one on the way too!!!!

And older Beeman Huntington beach model in .20 cal. Should be here Friday and I'm sweating it like a little kid at Christmas.... lol.

Congrats on fine choice and want pics when it arrives!!!!!

James from Michigan, 

I’ve decided to take another step deeper into the Weihrauch family and purchased an HW97k in .177 cal.

I’ll be teaming the rifle with some Sports Match rings and an SWFA SS 20x42 Tactical scope.

I have that same scope on an HW97k STL and love it. Mine sports a 7mm to picatiny riser as I like having 2.5 to 2.6 inch height for my trajectory preference. You will love it once you get used to the weight.