• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

More test pics?

I tried touching the screen on the phone it seems to make it better? maybe to dark?

20231116_071842.jpg

20231116_071914.jpg

Attachments

• 20231116_073459.jpg
    20231116_073459.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I find natural lighting does best (outdoors, sunny day), but have to watch for glare. (might have to change angle of item or angle from which you are taking photos in relation to the direction the sun is shining from.) Flash photos on a phone gernally dont turn out so well. Can see part of the item is picking up and reflecting the light while some is deflecting the light.

Also focus tends to work a lot better in natural light.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranchibi
I find natural lighting does best (outdoors, sunny day), but have to watch for glare. (might have to change angle of item or angle from which you are taking photos in relation to the direction the sun is shining from.) Flash photos on a phone gernally dont turn out so well. Can see part of the item is picking up and reflecting the light while some is deflecting the light.

Also focus tends to work a lot better in natural light.
OK yes that was inside this morning.Ill have to wait for a suny day? thanks guy"i got to get to work"

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas