• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Mooresville Airgun Club Match report and Scores.

Mooresville Airgun Club
April 28th 2018

M.A.C. Mooresville, NC
60 shots, 32T

Hunter PCP
51 John Ford FX Independence Centerpoint 4-16
48 Miguel Sanchez B. Marauder UTG 4-16x44
43 Jody Morrison B. Marauder UTG 8-32x56
28 David Clark Anschutz Hawke 10-50
14 Pam Morrison B. Marauder UTG 8-32x56
Hunter Piston
24 Mark Cimijotti TX200 UTG 4-16
WFTF
41 Don Armstrong Thomas FT Sigtron 10-50x60 FT
Unlimited
32 Susan Smith FX Streamline MTC Viper Pro

Inaugural match for this new club and we could not ask for a better day.

Very nice sunny, bright and beautiful day, with amazingly comfortable temperatures beginning in the high 60´s to the low 70´s at the end of the match,
We had a very gentle breeze that was almost inappreciable on the range early in the morning and increasing during the match to give us a good opportunity to enjoy a range with 15 lanes in the trees, with two targets per lane and two shots per target for a total of 60 shots in a calm environment with a Troyer rate of about 32 counting the shade and wind, what more could you ask for?

Jody was the match director reminding us all safety rules and saying a prayer before starting.

Due to the short notice and the coincidence of the 2018 Cajun Spring Classic, where some of our friends where shooting, (amazingly good by the way), we had 8 shooters show up.

John Ford had the higher score of the match with 51, with me and Jody after him in Hunter PCP.

Was a pleasure to meet Susan, she had the wrong range card and was guessing most of the time but did very well.

We welcome Mark who did very well in Hunter piston on his second match, (correct me if I´m wrong Mark)

I want to thank everybody for coming out for the first match of the Mooresville Airgun Club, it has been a pleasure to spend a very nice day with you all and I hope we will have many more in this wonderful new spot and I wish best of luck to Jody and Pam in this new project to help spread the Field Target shooting in NC.

Miguel Sanchez