• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Moisture in my manometer

... how did you get the gauge out?

New method. 4 out of 5 doctors don't recommend using it, but I escaped unharmed and lucky. Take an Allen wrench/key — can't remember which size, 5mm maybe — and unscrew* the meter until it pushes the crystal (or piece of plastic) lens out. Others have recommended taking an air compressor and shooting a quick blast of air into the pressure stabilization hole on the side to pop it out. I halfway tried it without success, however, this could have worked with a bit more effort on my part. 

*actually, you turn it clockwise to remove the gauge, as you're doing it from behind so feels backward. 

Good news is that she's still holding every ounce of air 4 days later. While I'll shoot it several times over the weekend and report back, I think it's good-to-go.

Hi All,
This is my first post. I am currently replacing all the seals in my HW100 air cylinder and cant seem to find the correct size O-ring that fits in behind the pressure gauge (manometer) as in pic. Can anybody advise please??
Cheers

Manometer.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi 7weight,
Thanks for your reply. However, I've looked through all of the lists of O rings in the past including the ones you have linked here but there's no mention of that particular one anywhere that I could see. I guess I'll just have to remove it and take it to my o ring supplier and grab a couple of sizes they recommend and I'll post it on here once I work out the size. Thanks for your help. Cheers

Reactions: Shrodinger