• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Michels air rifle?

I'm assuming you typed that out by just licking your phone screen. But yes, it's the FX DRS.

That was mean. Funny, but mean. Spellcheck (or even spelling) isn't for everyone.

(And I never saw that movie.)

Cheers,

J~

I'm assuming you typed that out by just licking your phone screen. But yes, it's the FX DRS.

I would give this 1000 🤣 if I could!

OK thanks Spartan,ill have to see if snow peck still makes that one? Nobody said much about the snow peck?OMG they do make one similar M30-B its a bolt action.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartan
Willy has been on the airgun forums since before phones had touch screens...and he's always typed the same :)

If he can type that well licking a computer keyboard, y'all should take notes lol

Snow Peak will forever be known as Snow Peck to me now. Thanks Willy!
Does that make one who shoots a "Snow peck" a Snow Pecker? If Willy can do that with his tongue I know a few women who'd be interested in a date!

Reactions: thumper