• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Skout Many thanks to Darryl Trent and the SKOUT Team!

I have one of the earlier Skout Epoch rifles in .25 with the 35 inch barrel. It has been a most enjoyable purchase, sold to me by Bin at the Pellet Shop with his usual great care.

Along the way, as anal as I am, I had a couple of concerns to be addressed and both Bin and Darryl Trent have been exceptionally responsive.

Recently, the rifle developed an inconvenient valve sticking issue that I could work around, but just wanted to have it addressed. I wrote to Darryl and told him I would like to have it looked at and would be willing to wait until the Pyramid Cup and just bring it with me, as I have plenty of excellent rifles to shoot. Darryl wouldn't stand for that, sent me a call tag, and while they had the rifle there completely upgraded the rifle to the new software and mechanical specifications as the current rifles.

I have been trying to decide what my next precision rifle would be and had narrowed it down to a Red Panda (though I hate the thought of buying a Chinese made rifle) or a Skout Evo-S. Skout's exceptional customer service has made that decision for me and I am glad to wait until they get the Evo-S perfectly refined for the market. Being able to purchase an exceptional America made rifle with proven customer service is worth the wait for me.

Skout team is very helpful
I had a leak in the HP reg
Gave Darryl a call.. parts in the mail
There was a small incident that was a new one to the team
The bottle shut off valve was not shutting off the air completely ...called Darryl. Bill gets involved..parts in mail
I know airguns are not going to be trouble free, and some problems happen. it is a comfort to know that help is a phone call away
Not certain on the Evo,( i've spent too much this year...damm forum 😜 ) but will most likely get the slug liner for the Epoch when it is available in .22

New software?? Is that the one that has the tones instead of voice alerts?