• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX M3....... 56 consecutive Shots / 50 mtrs

Just for interest..... My M3 has been behaving itself lately , so this evening i put 56 consecutive shots ( 2 Mags ,Max i get with my tune ) onto paper at 50mtrs... 3 sec pause between shots
NSA 27.5 .218" @ 1060fps

Not to bad...

50-MTR-56-SHOTS-M3.jpg

FX-50MTR-TEST.jpg

And why not .. :)
The M3 cops a fair amount of flak...including from me!! but when it behaves itself , its a great little rifle (y) !!
I doubt I will ever buy a M3 or any air rifle in that price range, I just cannot see myself spending that much on an air rifle.
I only have one previous generation Artemis M22 I bought used. I received it with one of those ultra cheap Gamo scopes which I replaced with a Hawke 4-12x40. I had it for two weeks and did not know anything about tuning when I shot this group. The previous owner did not even know it can be tuned or that the trigger could be adjusted and just used it at factory settings. This was my first 50 shots at 50 meter after I adjusted the trigger but not polished yet and shot from a table on my elbows, no tripod or bags etc. I excluded the 3 extreme outliers from the measurement as I knew I pulled it. It is not the 16mm you did but I was happy with it.

1711529151872.png