• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lubing my Eun Jin 43gr Pellets ?

Just traded for some Eun Jin 43gr 25 cal pellets. They are lightly coated with 'Slick 50 One" aerosol spray.

How many of you lube your ammo and does it make a difference. Does it aid in consistency or help in inserting the pellet in the bore ? I have heard both sides, but if it helps at all, I'm in for it. if it speeds up these heavy pellets that would be great.

Just wondering ?

wll2506

wll2506 I had one rifle that shot terribly with lubed pellets and others that shot well with lightly lubed pellets. I am presently shooting the Eun Jins out of my Condor .22 cal. as they come out of the tin which is lightly lubed from the factory. If I was you I would shoot a batched lubed and then clean your barrel and shoot a batched unlubed. Then see if you notice any difference in accuracy. Bill

"AirgunBill"wll2506 I had one rifle that shot terribly with lubed pellets and others that shot well with lightly lubed pellets. I am presently shooting the Eun Jins out of my Condor .22 cal. as they come out of the tin which is lightly lubed from the factory. If I was you I would shoot a batched lubed and then clean your barrel and shoot a batched unlubed. Then see if you notice any difference in accuracy. Bill
The guy I traded for these pellets used these in his 25 cal condor and told me his groups improved. But yes I will try some and then clean barrel and use factory non lubed and see if there is a difference.

Some of these guns are so powerful they play by a different set of rules as far as pellet weight and power, and the accuracy that combination can achieve.

What you using your 22 cal Condor for ----- big size pest I presume ?

wll2506

/topic/cleaning-pellets/#post-84584

I use them for yotes....and always lube w/krytech. I bought a few tins for 2$ each.
Of course not as accurate as JSB, but 50yds and under they hit with authority. 
I wash/lube Crosman and Eun Jins (Eun Jins, in particular being filthy pellets).
JSB,H&N do not need lube IMO. In fact both I think have some kind of property lube on them already. (I could be wrong, but I think I read that somewhere).
After washing and seeing all that swarf, castings, dusts etc....I just can't justify that crud going into my airguns bore....(only take 10-15 min to wash/lube a few tins at a time).

"pbguns"/topic/cleaning-pellets/#post-84584

I use them for yotes....and always lube w/krytech. I bought a few tins for 2$ each.
I wash/lube Crosman and Eun Jins (Eun Jins, in particular being filthy pellets).
JSB,H&N do not need lube IMO. In fact both I think have some kind of property lube on them already. (I could be wrong, but I think I read that somewhere).
After washing and seeing all that swarf, castings, dusts etc....I just can't justify that crud going into my airguns bore....(only take 10-15 min to wash/lube a few tins at a time).

You shooting 22 or 25 cal ? The 25 cal 43 gr pellets sure hit like a truck. I just bought a sizer and will try that along with a clean and lube on these pellets the 43 gr pellets a very, very tight in my guns bore so sizing then down a few thou should make them easier to load, we will see ?

wll2506

"wll2506"
"pbguns"/topic/cleaning-pellets/#post-84584

You shooting 22 or 25 cal ? The 25 cal 43 gr pellets sure hit like a truck. I just bought a sizer and will try that along with a clean and lube on these pellets the 43 gr pellets a very, very tight in my guns bore so sizing then down a few thou should make them easier to load, we will see ?

wll2506
mine are .25