• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Love the fresh snow

Went hunting at our family farm this morning. It was 3* and mostly cloudy with no wind. My intention was to yote hunt till just after daylight. Then head for the Oaks to bag a couple squirrels. Had 2 dogs come in about 60 yards. But they came in behind me and I didn’t dare move to make a shot. Thought they might circle enough to get a shot in the lane. Didn’t happen. Other then a running Red squirrel which I didn’t get a shot at, I didn’t see anything but turkeys till about 10:00. Then the sun came out and the little buggers were everywhere. The creek was frozen over so I could walk quietly on the fresh snow covered ice. Shot 2 Fox squirrels out of a big hickory and another on the edge of the ice. I seen 7 or 8 more on my way back to the truck. It didn’t seem real sporting to shoot more. Got home and went bunny hunting with the Wingshot. Missed 3 and got 2. Ran out of air and had to head for the house. Excellent day even at 12*. 

A09ABDA8-495E-4E4B-9E75-B8D57871BB24.1644785993.jpeg