• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looks Like The Gladius is Coming Soon !

Yes, I saw this, too, Admitted bias toward FX and Daystates' here, but then I've little experience with many other brands including Hatsans. They certainly have their devoted fan base. I must say, I really like the looks of this puppy! Wondering what those 3 projections are just behind the rear grip guard? Magazine holders? That would be sweet! At just north of 10 lbs. its heavy little beauty. 

"blackdiesel"This is the gun I wish they would offer to the US. I love my AT44s and with this configuration it would be sweeter. 500cc bottle, regulated, 250 bar fill, LW barrel. 

That gun would be a killer for sure wow, i like that a lot. If they offered that it would be a tough decision but I would probably go with the 500cc rifle ... that gun is awesome !

Is that gun actually made and a production gun ?

wll

"blackdiesel"This is the gun I wish they would offer to the US. I love my AT44s and with this configuration it would be sweeter. 500cc bottle, regulated, 250 bar fill, LW barrel. 

Yes sir!!! I like this offering also. It always seems like they have a problem with bringing some of the bottle guns to the U.S.. Evanix did the same thing. I will say that Gladius is a bit on the chunky side, 11-30 pounds would be a bit aggravating carrying for a couple of hours.

"WAR"Hatsan 10.2 lbs no scope attached I would go with the JKhan. Put a scope and bipod on and your toting around a short 13 lb gun, doesnt make any since to me.
I like the looks of the gladius but i agree.....to heavy and their slings are real bad
i wish HAtsan would switch to regular sling studs. I am going with the Brocock Compatto 
3-4 lbs lighter walther lothar barrel regulated power adjuster and making the same power
as the gladius (short barrel) in .22 right around 30-31 ftlbs of energy.Price of the Compatto
$862 US $

"blackdiesel"It's in production just not offered in the US. It's called the AT44 Nova. I've asked HatsanUSA if they plan to release it here but got the same vague political answer that they are considering if it's best for the company, blah, blah.

I was very strongly considering the 44 Long but with the possibility of the Nova, no thanks. I will wait a while and if they don't offer it I will end up spending the difference on a more expensive gun. Maybe Crosman will do that to the Marauder and with a more streamlined stock.

Edit: I went to Hatsanusa and shot them an email asking them to bring the Nova to the US. I encourage others who are interested in this gun to do so.