• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking forward to shooting again

Hey guys, any of you guys end up in the hospital with Covid? It sucks! I’ve been down for two weeks with it and ended up with pneumonia. Just got released yesterday and I’m feeling a little better but all I could think about was getting back home and hugging my 4 year old and picking up my Redwolf again. I guess I’ve got two sickness’s to deal with! I’m really glad my kids enjoy my hobby with me though, I missed Father’s Day but we are making up for lost time. Not much more fun than empty tins and targets full of holes. I’m looking forward to the weekend.

Sorry to hear of your health issues Curt, and I'm glad you are now getting over them.

I'm also really happy that you are enjoying shooting your RW - They really are great guns and a shooting session with one can be so relaxing and satisfying.

Mask and other restrictions were lifted in CA a couple of weeks ago. Even though I'm double vaccinated, I still find myself wearing a mask when out shopping, etc., and washing/disinfecting my hands a lot. I'm not getting any younger and my body just doesn't heal up like it used to - whether dealing with a virus, or something more typical (for me) like slipping with a screw gun and driving a bit into my finger. It can be a dangerous place out there - take care all! Or as they say: "Stay Calm - And Shoot Air Guns"

Glad you're home and starting the long awaited return to some normalcy. One of my old hunting buddies passed away a few days ago with pneumonia that was a result of covid. He was hard headed and for whatever reason didn't take the vaccine. One of our mutual friends just got his first shot today after the loss of our buddy. I guess sometimes that's what it takes to spur someone on. 

Jking