• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for compressor for high volume of shooting let me hear your experiences.

Looking at something like the Bauer JR. Will be needing to fill 100 cu ft tank a few times per week, and also be able to fill local shooter tanks. Will probably also buy a 6k bottle to keep constantly filled to fill from. Anything cheaper than the Bauer that will work? I know the Bauer is an industry standard my friend had one for many years for his paintball field.

I love my Daystate and use it every week, but if I was going to be filling other people's tanks, I'd save more and buy the Bauer. Primarily based on the longer reported time between rebuilds. Perhaps the Airetex. It is a bit cheaper and seems to be reliable. Only downside is it weighs twice what my Daystate does. I don't know about the Bauer 's weight. The Daystate is easily (sort of) moveable. I doubt I could move the Airetex around by myself.