• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

looking at kral....

yep , at it again. i got real curious about some decent looking entry level guns. bullpup / carbine type. saw these 2 kral offerings. 

kral puncher np-03 carbine in 25 cal - seems to be flexible with stock length or even removal to long ass pistol. LOL!

puncher breaker silent kral 1018 - basic bullpup design. 

both are not regulated , which explains attractive pricing. can one be added? the breaker allows for additional mod , but the carbine has what appears to be molded mod. 

does anyone know either of these guns and how well do they perform? i have a taipan , and no , i do not expect the same smooth performance from either of these. but i don't want some scratchy , sticky operating PIA gun either. would love to hear from owners. thanks.

Yo! Kral fan boi here. The early Puncher breakers had poor metal on both the cocking handle and the valve. I bought the tail end of the first import run and got bad parts in both trouble areas. Replacement parts are available and easy to install.

The frequency of bad part reports has tailed off, but the internet is forever.

My stock Puncher shot around 32 fpe before I had it tuned up. Now it is over 40 with the 28.5 grain . 22 pellet. Accuracy is very good and the trigger is easy to adjust (it will need adjustment). The gun is easy to break down, and of course a regulator is easy to install. I suggest you shoot it first before you spend money on extraneous parts. The gun is heafty, but short. The rail under the hand guard is of questionable use as the brass insert sits proud of the wood, making a solid mount difficult to attain. I dropped a swivel stud into the wood as an easy work around.

My best all time group at 100 yards (true unicorn) stands at 5 pellets into 5/8". Shot from a rest on a windless night.

I have not held an NP03, but at first glance it appears to be far superior to the P-rod IMHO. 

I have just about every model Kral. Today's guns are fantastic. Upgraded trigger and better metal. Should be pretty much worry free. The NP-03 is super light. Under 6 lbs with a mag of lead. Not a power house by any means. Low 800s in 22 with a 16gr pellet out of the box. I just put a post up about an NP-03 in 22 that I bumped to 32fpe. My 25cal NP-03 is doing 47fpe. Both guns are tuned to 2 mags. So, 24 shots in 22 and 20 shots in 25 at max power. Only 180cc tube and 15.75" barrel. The Breaker Silent has a lot more air and full length barrel so can do a lot more. NP-03 comes with a threaded end cap for an additional mod and the Breaker has one available as an additional option. Either gun should be sub 3/4" groups at 50 yards. Both have triggers that break clean and under 1 lb pull. I shoot them in competition and have done quite well. 

I've heard through the grapevines that Kral is going to be building the new turkish walnut stocked pcp's with sidelevers that Velocity Outdoors (Crosman) is supposed to be selling by June this year. I did see a shot show video saying that the guns are going to be made in Turkey but they didn't say they were Kral ???

Kral is building them. They are specific for Benjamin though. Not just a name change on a current Kral rifle. 

Another one for the kral, mine shoots moa all day and just this sunday was able to take this javlina down 
1580825757_20274008915e397c9dd52473.11588909_20200202_111058.jpg

This group is at 55 mtrs thats 5 shots in there with jsb 15.89 gr at 850 fps !!!

1580825799_18121268505e397cc7901d40.30540200_20191226_183938.jpg

I've heard through the grapevines that Kral is going to be building the new turkish walnut stocked pcp's with sidelevers that Velocity Outdoors (Crosman) is supposed to be selling by June this year. I did see a shot show video saying that the guns are going to be made in Turkey but they didn't say they were Kral ???

Kral is building them. They are specific for Benjamin though. Not just a name change on a current Kral rifle.

😀hopefully Benjamin can tell them to lay off the threadlock glue bs they use, making disassembly pita.

That is my only gripe with Kral thus far, that and the original fill probe eats orings, I now use the huma fill probe, day and night difference over stock.

I want a NP-03 in .25, would have bought it on black Friday, but none have been here in US.

Yossshooter--- Very nicely done🤘

1f600.svg
hopefully Benjamin can tell them to lay off the threadlock glue bs they use, making disassembly pita.

That is my only gripe with Kral thus far, that and the original fill probe eats orings, I now use the huma fill probe, day and night difference over stock.

I want a NP-03 in .25, would have bought it on black Friday, but none have been here in US.

Yossshooter--- Very nicely done
1f918.svg

Benjamin put foster fittings on all the new guns. Yes way too much thread lock. 

Yo! Kral fan boi here. The early Puncher breakers had poor metal on both the cocking handle and the valve. I bought the tail end of the first import run and got bad parts in both trouble areas. Replacement parts are available and easy to install.

The frequency of bad part reports has tailed off, but the internet is forever.

My stock Puncher shot around 32 fpe before I had it tuned up. Now it is over 40 with the 28.5 grain . 22 pellet. Accuracy is very good and the trigger is easy to adjust (it will need adjustment). The gun is easy to break down, and of course a regulator is easy to install. I suggest you shoot it first before you spend money on extraneous parts. The gun is heafty, but short. The rail under the hand guard is of questionable use as the brass insert sits proud of the wood, making a solid mount difficult to attain. I dropped a swivel stud into the wood as an easy work around.

My best all time group at 100 yards (true unicorn) stands at 5 pellets into 5/8". Shot from a rest on a windless night.

I have not held an NP03, but at first glance it appears to be far superior to the P-rod IMHO.

Who did your Tuning to get yours to shoot 40 Foot pounds of energy? I would love to get mine done