• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Look who came to Visit Today!

I would loved to advertised Larry was coming but I did not get much notice. Next time I promise it will be better coordinated. By the way he is currently in Midland (last night at least)! I got to shoot anything he had on the van. I already have several of the guns he was carrying but I got to shoot a couple of NICE springers (nobody tell Joe ) and of course a Bushbuck which is no louder than a .223 powder burner :p. The Streamline is very nice but was not scoped so it was not fired. To bad Larry was not carrying a spare compressor because I had secured the checkbook from my wife before he got here! :p

Thurmond

"Bobbed06"LOL, no louder than a 223....

I have been really looking at that exact van for my next daily driver, camp machine, bug out vehicle. It would be so handy for road tripping to visit long distance friends and places. Than just fold out my bed, and sleep in comfort.

I own one, in 3500 hd with the titan v8 that I run expedited cargo all over the US with. I have 240k on it and not a single issue. I've run into other guys that have them with over 350k and still no issues. The only thing I've ever heard of is replacing the alternator as it does double duty running the ac system for accessories, usually after 350k miles. 6'3 inside with almost a 4k payload rating, 320 hp. Its a beast. And when its raining and I just have to shoot, I can set up inside and shoot out the back :)

"oneshot61"
"Bobbed06"LOL, no louder than a 223....

I have been really looking at that exact van for my next daily driver, camp machine, bug out vehicle. It would be so handy for road tripping to visit long distance friends and places. Than just fold out my bed, and sleep in comfort.

I own one, in 3500 hd with the titan v8 that I run expedited cargo all over the US with. I have 240k on it and not a single issue. I've run into other guys that have them with over 350k and still no issues. The only thing I've ever heard of is replacing the alternator as it does double duty running the ac system for accessories, usually after 350k miles. 6'3 inside with almost a 4k payload rating, 320 hp. Its a beast. And when its raining and I just have to shoot, I can set up inside and shoot out the back :)

Wow, Thats some impressive mileage. Combine that with nice box trailer and thats one serious hauler.