• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Longest shot I have ever made

Took the AA510 Sporter to the paddock I have been shooting of late and sat off waiting some action. A Rabbit showed at 62 yds and I sat watching him through the scope. He made no attempt to move any closer to me so I decided to take the shot. There was no wind at all so I placed the cross hairs direct on his head and then gave a full 3 mil dot of hold over and re checked the parallax on the side wheel. Deep breath and slipped the trigger.
Rabbit fell over instantly with no messing or kicking

if you look real close on the last picture right in the middle in the distance you will see my rifle still beside the tree where I shot from
that S510 Sporter is so accurate it is unreal, best gun I have ever owned

it's put my S410 TDR in the shadows

What a great rifle I think the Sporter is an awesome rifle especially after watching all Matt Dubbers YouTube videos. I also think the AAS410 TDR is a genius design hopefully if I ever get one it will be laser accurate. Great shot. I posted a video a little while ago of me picking off a black bird from about 65yds with the Vulcan.25 BP. Now I'm all about this FX Wildcat.25 I'm currently shooting. Keep us posted on more of your Air Arms hunts.

"TKA87"What a great rifle I think the Sporter is an awesome rifle especially after watching all Matt Dubbers YouTube videos. I also think the AAS410 TDR is a genius design hopefully if I ever get one it will be laser accurate. Great shot. I posted a video a little while ago of me picking off a black bird from about 65yds with the Vulcan.25 BP. Now I'm all about this FX Wildcat.25 I'm currently shooting. Keep us posted on more of your Air Arms hunts.

It was due to watching Matt I got the Sporter in the 1st place, don't regret a penny of it. I have to say the Hawke Endurance scope is the best I have ever had
I also have the S410 TDR in .22, bang accurate but in 12 ft/lb a real loopy trajectory . If I am shooting around 30 yds, in buildings I take the 410, less pellet damage with the .22 in a barn and it smashes Rats to a standstill 

"Regarval"
"Simshaz"

Nice kill and cool sporter, but man that hunting area is just beautiful!!!
The area is the back half of a neighbours garden. It runs to about 8 acres in size and was used as a paddock originally. There are so many rabbit in the area that they are straying into his formal gardens and destroying the flower beds. I am lucky in as much that 3 of my permissions are neighbours gardens, total around 20 acres and have plenty of shooting. 

"Dan25"Nice shot considering the Commie power restrictions on air guns in the UK. 60+ yards with a sub 12 ft. lbs. gun, that's some shooing and extending useful range quite a bit.
To be honest we have not been allowed over the 12 ft/lb in my lifetime so well used to its limitations.
i find the longer shots given the restrictions very satisfying. That said its all range finder to be certain of the range and paper punching to be sure of you and the gun
i do enjoy those shots you practice for