• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Longer than usual order times?

Hey guys, are any of you experiencing longer than usual delivery times? I ordered the Diana Chaser package from PA a week ago, yet it hasn't even shipped yet. I did e-mail them, and they replied they are having issues getting orders out due to the Corona Virus thing. Does this seem right?

I have never ordered from them before, and am just curious if any of you have had good or bad experience from them on your orders.

Yea I have been waiting for my first Airgun and the other accessories I got along with it from Online, Airgun Depot, and the small pellet trap arrived last week and I am still waiting for the Airgun and the other things. I am so excited about the Airgun that everyday it isn’t here now is a bit disappointing lol. I realize that this is a first world problem and that they are working with a skeleton crew and In the future I will still ship there.

Wow, I haven't had the same experience. Ordered Pellets from PA the last two weekends. Picked Standard cheap shipping because I wasn't in a hurry. The first order was 4/12, arrived 4/17, second order was 4/19 arrived 4/25. Both orders went out within a day of placing the order. First was Fedex, and the second was fedex/usps. Either way PA did a great job. My order must have been at the right place at the right time.

Sorry to hear others are having issues.

B.