• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Long range dove hunting (6 doves for lunch) - VIDEO

very accurate gun....nice shooting.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1f44d.svg

Heading into town.....will watch later!!

1f642.svg

I hope you will enjoy it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not worry too much about the background. It's Egypt, not America.

Haha, I’m about 50/50 between that being serious versus being another nugget of dark humor. :)

It combines the two , you are right!

very accurate gun....nice shooting.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1f44d.svg

Heading into town.....will watch later!!

1f642.svg

I hope you will enjoy it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not worry too much about the background. It's Egypt, not America.

Haha, I’m about 50/50 between that being serious versus being another nugget of dark humor. :)

It combines the two , you are right!

You succeeded.

The narration with dove number 5 killed it! Husband dove might be gratefull now.... And the concrete backstop looks pretty solid to me. Very nice shooting and epic narration! Keet it up!

The narration of dove 5 is based on an Egyptian humor that means women are the cause of all depression, so the world will be better without women.

welcome