• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Little range work today

.25 cal Crown @ 100yards.935 avg fps, 160bar power level 4. these are 2" targets with 1/2" bulls.

top 3 are sighters

Thanks for looking!

Dennis
20220309_155338.1646872887.jpg

@butch those are MK1's straight from the tin, It don't like the MK2,s at all. @L.Leon I'm using a cheap UTG bipod and a bag, 34 mag on my on the Athlon Argo BTR. I'm experimenting with something that seems to work well, I'll share it. I call this "putting the gun in neutral" I get on target and then relax my hands if it goes off target I adjust until it stays put and then take the shot. I have my trigger set at 12-13 ounces 2 stage and I know when its going to break. Might be worth a shot..... LOL

Thank you all for the kind words!!

Dennis

Nice groups.

How do you like the Athlon scope? I just got an Athlon Talos 5-24x50 sfp and I like it ! Way better then the discovery 4-16x44 sfp . This winter I started to shoot further distances then I usually shoot in xft bucket and sticks. Practicing at 70 to 100 yards shooting off a tripod is tough but rewarding when I do my part. I need more range time for sure! LOL

TODD