• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Little help please.

I know everyone is different in what they would like to have as the rifle of their choice, but I would like to throw this out there and see what some of you think. I am looking at the FX Crown VP synthetic and the FX Dreamline Dream tact bottle, and the FX Maverick VP. What would you consider the better between the 3 Air Rifles. I looking at the 22Cal version doing some hunting and target shooting. . Thanks for any help you will provide on this issue. I'll be checking back from time to time.

I love my Crown it’s amazing especially for a decent weight traditional style. The Dream is going to have more variety of accessories though it’s a very cool easy priced series. I haven’t used the Maverick much but it might give you a little more power, and if you decide to do some plinking too there’s a little more versatility there.