• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Little Black Box Came Today!

Merry Christmas to me !!!!! .22 Veteran long 

Well it arrived a day early even with the mail being closed yesterday! I'm impressed...

And I'm liking what I see so far...probably won't get to shoot it until Saturday but I just had to share. Think the Athlon midas looks and feels pretty good on top ! The tree rats are quivering in their boots as I make this post....😝

James from Michigan, 
1544119720_8915950115c0965a8d23396.84326340_20181206_124212.jpg

You are going to love it! I also just received a .22 Veteran Long and I am very pleased with it, blows my Brocock out of the water.

First day out with it made easy hits out to 200 yards with 18 grain JSB Diabolo pellets.

Wow that's a stretch!

Don't Think I'll be shooting any distance like that but my squirrel woods is pretty wide open with a bunch of big hickory and oak trees so I'll be stretching the legs a little!

James from Michigan, 

These are nice combos. I was lucky, Tomcat sold me his Midas Tac. It found it's home on my Veteran long. 
1f609.svg

Die ,tree rats, Die

It is a good day man and a bad day for the RATS

Yah I actually got the Midas I have from Chuck! Love the reticle and has very nice and clear glass... Saturday morning there will be rats falling!!!

James from Michigan, 

Nice lookin' Rig James. I'm scared if I get one, my Crickets will get jealous ;-)

Fuss

Thanks Jimmy,

Yah maybe for a while but the Cricket is my first love....still want a mini after the Christmas craze is over !

James from Michigan,

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with ex-sex but usually you’ll figure out why you went a different direction the first time. I do know a guy that married the same woman 3 times though.