• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy 2 Pre-Orders in ?

I’m in the first draw. Ordered a .22 350mm and a .30 barrel/moderator kit in 350mm . I’ve been second guessing my decision of the 350mm in the .22 as I am liking the 250mm more for a back pack gun now. I am thinking the .22 shooting 15 grn HADES OR .18GRN jSB’s will perform just fine for squirrel hunting out of the shorter barrel since I have been shooting them in my Crown at around 900 FPS with great accuracy and they do the job on everything I’ve shot including groundhogs. I am looking forward to trying the .30. It will be my first airgun in .30 . I have a CONDOR in .25 and like the extra FPE over the .22 but I’m from PA and we are regulated to .22 for small game hunting in the fall. I am a fan of big calibers in muzzleloading and have settled on .58 as my big game caliber. Big hole produces big blood trails and more tissue damage. It is also obvious the difference between a .22 and a .25 on small animals wether bird or varmint how much more knock down power the .25 has over the .22. So I’ll probably be using the .30 barrel around the house for my pesting from chipmunks to groundhogs and if lucky maybe a coyote, and then change to the .22 to hunt in my favorite Squirrel woods legally. I have a USO 3 x 12 compact scope an offset mount with a red dot sight and a Houge rubber grip waiting to put on the Leishy. I like to tinker with making things for my guns and have a couple of ideas for the Leishy like a small forearm to get a better grip and a tactical cheek pad for starters. I am interested to see what Ed comes out in options as Brian has eluded to. I’m thinking maybe longer barrels say in the 500mm length to make some serious FPE and velocities for slugs. I’m also interested if the bottles can be taken off and a -refilled one can be put back in place like FX bottles. That way you can carry a second filled bottle in the field. If not a small pony bottle would work. Can’t wait!!