• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I don't worry about lead on my property anymore than I worry about harm from handling bullets and pellets. That's just me and others might feel much different. As far as repurposing pellets, I know guys that make sinkers and decoy weights out of pellets and other "used" lead. I believe most guys casting slugs are using "new" lead from places like rotometals.

No need to worry about lead being toxic, from all Ive read it is only harmful in the state of california :D

I raid my pellet trap often to recover few thousand spent JSB pellets.. :D

There are normally a few predators and H&Ns mixed in for good measure.. JSB lead cast some premium Big Bore 30cal PCP 100gr HP bullets 

Just enough for another plinking session.. ;D

"Wingman"
No need to worry about lead being toxic, from all Ive read it is only harmful in the state of california :D

That's funny!!!

Those are some nice looking casts!

As far as lead in my backyard, I do my best to pick up what I can so the "wee little me's" don't go putting it in their mouths. but once they get older I probably won't bother, unless my shooting increases to more than a few tins a year.

I use all of my scrap and also salvage from my gun club backstop as I am a caster and I cast bullets for my .44 mag .308 45-70 ...among others in all I think I have 15 or 20 hand molds when I include the round ball molds for black powder so nothing goes to waste at my place!
Who knows one day I may own a big bore aire rifle and want to cast for it ....that's when my suply of super soft pure lead from stained glass windows will come in handy