• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Latest coyote kill shot

Don’t stop , they are plentiful And prey on every thing there is .
I will be back on them. I'm fully aware. They're real bad if unchecked. Had loads of problems with them when I lived in Nevada. We used to shoot them with powder burners off the back porch up to 600 yards away there. The good Ole days

I'm going to see if I can bag a bobcat

At the very end of video has gun ammo velocity and scope details

Fx impact 25 cal

I'm going to do an Urban Guide to Coyote Control video in the next few weeks. I plan on covering ideas on cameras, motion detectors or lights, a bit on behavior and tactics. I'll also mention some info on power recommended and ammo. Guide not encyclopedia

At the very end of video has gun ammo velocity and scope details

Fx impact 25 cal

I'm going to do an Urban Guide to Coyote Control video in the next few weeks. I plan on covering ideas on cameras, motion detectors or lights, a bit on behavior and tactics. I'll also mention some info on power recommended and ammo. Guide not encyclopedia

Thanks, guessed I stopped too soon!

I have started to lay my thoughts onto "paper" on how to share my approach coyote control and placed them into a blog. I'd say it is about 70 percent done. There are 2 more sub areas that I will complete in the next week. Most sub-areas/topics will (or already do) have a separate page with further details and examples in some cases.

Here is the beginning of my efforts A Guide To Controlling Coyote In Urban Environments. I try to approach the discussion as if I am talking to someone who might only know a little bit about airguns and how to approach wild animals/pests. Understand that these are the methods I use and you could have your own. I am not an authority, I am sharing knowledge.

After my thoughts are on paper I will take all my information and then try to decide how to place it into video format for youtube. That video format will take some time, probably several weeks.