• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lane vs Huma

PDX_guy,
you may want to try and shoot a string before you order a reg, From the information that I have seen, you might not need a reg because the valve is working so efficiently.
All just opinion!
Having said that, I will be installing a Huma in my Gladius this week. My choices were between Huma and Altaros as I can both in the states from reputable distributors.

"dleadslinger"PDX_guy,
you may want to try and shoot a string before you order a reg, From the information that I have seen, you might not need a reg because the valve is working so efficiently.
All just opinion!
Having said that, I will be installing a Huma in my Gladius this week. My choices were between Huma and Altaros as I can both in the states from reputable distributors.
+1 on waiting. Based on other owners' shot strings and reports, the PB is incredibly efficient for a non-regulated airgun so a regulator is likely unneeded or would offer very little benefit.

"balllistic"
"dleadslinger"PDX_guy,
All just opinion!
+1 on waiting. Based on other owners' shot strings and reports, the PB is incredibly efficient for a non-regulated airgun so a regulator is likely unneeded or would offer very little benefit.
We'll see. I have a regulated .22 Puncher Breaker on the way. If they get 60 shots unregulated, then I would expect significantly more when regulated. Valve efficiency is one thing, (eliminating bounce) but the valve reacts differently depending on how much pressure's in the tank.

"Smaug"
"balllistic"
"dleadslinger"PDX_guy,
All just opinion!
We'll see. I have a regulated .22 Puncher Breaker on the way. If they get 60 shots unregulated, then I would expect significantly more when regulated. Valve efficiency is one thing, (eliminating bounce) but the valve reacts differently depending on how much pressure's in the tank.
I want to see how many shots you can get regulated then turn power adjuster down a touch then go off reg. I don't know how many shots I'm getting I keep losing count.
I don't know why shot count really isn't an issue to me, but as I look on my bench and see an empty 250 18.13, 1/2 empty 25.39, and a dent in the 13.43's, then I remember I've only filled it 3 times.
I'm going to grab a click counter it gets a lot of shots on high power, I really wonder how many lower power shots it's capable of too.

"Jayman07770"I'm looking forward to the results as well.

Price point on the Kral Puncher Breaker with a regulator is pretty reasonable. 

I'm especially interested is the .25 cal but would like faster fps than they're advertising.
Power can be turned up pretty easily. I have done 2 so far running 800's with JSB 25.4gr kings for 40-50 shots. Not all of lanes regulators use springs. Some use washers. Depends on the gun and need. Here is his reasoning for it. 

Here are his regs.

http://laneregulators.com/shop/mk8-lancet-kral-arms-turkey?tracking=58876fe599080