• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lane Quick fill and Pressure Gauge....

I'm interested in installing this device (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Arms-Quick-Fill-Pressure-Gauge-Unit/112660908956?var=413120452344&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D44039%26meid%3D349b2aa527b74fef931691eeaf54e6b1%26pid%3D100623%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D112660908956%26itm%3D413120452344&_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1) on an Air Arms S510 Xtra. The rifle has been regulated so the on-board pressure gauge only sees the regulated pressure. I'd like to be able to track the high side pressure as well. Hence my interest.

Has anyone else tried this before? Did it work as expected? Were there any gotchas or tricks to the installation process. Thanks.

Wow, that's an incredible price. I actually have one and needless to say. paid a ton more for it. I had previously added a foster fill adapter from Airgun spares on my s510, but after I installed a regulator I to wanted to be able to read tank pressure also. It works great and is easy to install, but I missed the convenience of the foster fill versus a probe and took mine off and reinstalled the foster setup. I decided I preferred the convenience of a foster fill adapter over a probe, I'm just not a fan of probes.

I have installed 4 of those set ups for my self and shooting buddy's, they seem to work very well and are very easy to install. I'm with you on the probe thing and prefer the foster fitting but wanted a pressure gauge so I will live with it I guess. I shoot mine tethered when shooting from the bench and have not had any problems yet.
I think that price is a misprint but who knows they may honor it? Good luck!! J.L.

Red Crow, Being tethered is connecting a regulated air source (bottle) to the rifle while shooting from a bench so there is no need to refill the rifle during your shooting session, You need a regulator on your tank to do this or have a bottle that is filled to less PSI than your rifle's maximum fill pressure is. also "IF" your rifle dose not have an internal regulator it will function like you have one as the pressure in the larger bottle will remain constant for a much longer time than the small air tube on your rifle. Hope this explains it for you. J.L.