• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Labradar on the way!

Get the external microphone for airgun use. Find a short and sturdy tripod or pick up the base they sell. 

Take the insides out of a pen so that your left with a tube. When setting it up for shooting, set the pen tube in the sight groove for easy and precise aiming. You can also use a plastic straw (as long as you don't live in CA!)

Check the instructions for setting up for airgun use. Connecting to our phone will probably serve you best and be the most convenient. But, it's nice to have an SD card as well. 

Make sure you have the latest software version update. I had major difficulties updating mine but, I think this is a very rare situation. They sell an SD card with the download already updated as an option.

Happy Shooting!

Tom

I bought the base, airgun mic, usb power brick, and a SD card.

I'll probably have to get a tripod depending on how things line up with my ranges 100 meter shooting house windows. The 50 meter range won't have that problem, although there is still the baffles that concern me.

Congrats! You'll love it, I'm sure. If I could only have one chrono, it would be the LabRadar. I saw your comments on the range baffles in another thread where you were seeking info to base your decision to buy on. I'd love to see a setup picture and the results of shooting in the baffled range once you get comfortable with it. Tom's right... a sighting tube is a great help.

Let us know how it goes, and enjoy!