• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kroll Knight

Well I ordered the Kroll Knight almost as soon as they arrived at PA. First thoughts and minor problems.....

1. generic manual for the older models only called PA mentioned to PA the guy that answered was not to interested 👎

2. Filled it with air fairly loud but seems to have lots of power👍 

3. Really high scope mount it appears as it shot well below my target at 30 yards and even maxing out the Reticle couldn't get it on the target. I decided to put a low mount in front which got me on paper👍 so can chrony it after I get back from work tomorrow if it does not rain 😁

Right on!
I grabbed a Kral Arms Puncher Nemesis [Before they re-named them to the Night] with the .22 and the .25 caliber bbl setups.. 

1558021386_16564361575cdd850a1bce05.91998659_Kral Arms Puncher Nemesis.jpg

The very first thing that I found out about these rifles is - They come from the factory tuned shooting HOT! Or at least mine did. 
I always shoot Crosman Premier .22 cal 14.3 grain Hollow Points through my rifles to get a starting point - and to lead the bbl in..
Nope. The Nemesis/Night wasn't having that. haha I had to lower the power-adjust-wheel all the way down for less FPS. 
Then I tried JSB 18 grains and then H&N 21 grains and it shot much Much better!
With light ammo, mine shot high and to the right. With heavier ammo, the groups returned towards center and tightened up..
Granted I only shot a few mags of each pellet type/weight in .22 and only shot indoors at 10 meters, it shot Great! 
I agree about the rail to stock / cheek riser ratio.. Scopes sit high on these.. 
I had to go with some Med. rings that I had kicking around, and they were still too tall. So the cheek piece had to be max'd out. 

**Important**

You mentioned that you max'd out your reticle, so I'm assuming you ran out of elevation clicks also.. Same deal here. 
Using a Discovery VT-T 6-24x50 scope. Thanks to Hajimoto, this issue has been fixed. [Same w/ several of my rifles]
It is due to them not adding any angle to the rails, so shooting close or far can be an issue..

FX No-Limit adjustable rings were used in my case, and now everything works flawlessly!
X-hairs are dead on, and plenty of adjustment either way now..

Any adjustable mount will work. Shimming the rear will work, or like you said - dropping the front.

Just be very careful not to put too much pressure on your scope's tube - You wouldn't want to end up denting/kinking it.

Best of luck, and definitely keep us posted on your thoughts and progress with this one!

🙂👍 

Sam -

Well here is my update to my new Kral  Knight....First i spent 5 hrs trying to zero my Aeon and Discovery scopes yesterday for 5 hrs it was a bust. Went to dinner as i was eating it dawned on me that that one was off a .177 and the other a .22 the new Knight is a .25 realized I should have centered the Reticle. Before i could fix the situation the rain and night came😂 Started again this morning ❓ was the puic rail bent ❓was the barrel bent . No every thing is fine just operator erro 😟 Anyway 5 pellets to zero it at my 30 yard range 👌

Now i got 9 off to see the chroney before the rain revisited heres the result fill pressure was 3000/JSB Match Diabolo Exact King .25 Cal, 25.39 Grains

1. 851

2. 849

3. 849

4. 851

5. 853

6. 850

7. 848

8. 849

rain delay 😭

No rain 😃 continuing from yesterdays shot string and yesterdays remaining air 

1. 847

2. 839

3. 847

4. 841

5. 835

6. 838

7. 847

8. 841

9. 840

10. 840

11. 838

12. 836

13. 835

14. 838

15. 834

16. 834

Chrony problem either way too much sun or way too much pollen in the air as it looks like it is snowing. shot another 10 but only reading was first and last this was result 

high 833

low 813

avg 826 

ending air pressure was around 150 bar from 206 bar fill which gave me around 35 shots