• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
 While searching for info on the WK97, I ran across a youtube video that recommended buying from Krale. I found the site, but an a bit unclear.... is Krale German/ In Germany?? The prices are way low compared to other sources, and shipping is way higher....so I would assume they are overseas??? I also noted that an option is for "energy".... which leads me to believe that these guns are "dumbed down" to meet EU laws???

https://www.krale.shop/en/weihrauch-hw97-k/

As always, input/advice is appreciated!

Krale is in the Netherlands. Some guns are reduced power, some are not. Google Krale airguns. If not in Europe, you do not pay the VAT. Shipping is about $50 on average and the gun will get to you from the Netherlands quicker than many US sellers. One last thing, you have to provide a copy of you drivers license. It's no big deal. You are "importing' the airgun so you have to provide it. Easy to buy from and very good prices.