• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral puncher breaker mods

YossShooter,

Great video, and perfect timing! I appreciate the heads up via pm too!

I had planned on fabricating a new biathlon style lever for my puncher breaker, 
but you saved me the time - letting me/us know that the pitbull lever is compatible. 👍

Would you happen to have a source where they are available from?

For me - It's the perfect time to find/order one, because as my 'luck' would have it, 
I think the valve-stem in my pb just exploded.. *sigh* Never a dull moment..

Sam -

vdwb,

Thanks for the suggestion!
JSairrifles CNC'd / upgraded levers are Great looking! Much better quality than the OEM ones too!
I just wish he/they did a biathlon style end - Rather than just the bent/radius'd end. That's what I've been after..

I'm a metal fabricator / welder too, so, I was just going to make one, but YossShooter posted a photo, 
then this video - and PM'd me about a direct replacement biathlon style lever [Puncher Pitbull]

That's exactly what I'm going for..

Now I just have to figure out where to go to find one..

Sam -

DirtyDovi,

JSairrifles has a nice charging handle for the Kral. It’s not cheap at $50.00 but I looks nice

That’s what Troy put on mine.

1549900830_434913475c619c1e570598.02396781_7E2E5184-1256-4B7E-A41C-561389445E2D.jpeg