• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Komplete nitro

Yep, $23 each per cylinder with an average of 45 shots per cylinder is pretty steep! You can buy a nice compressor for the cost of shooting 2500 pellets! I think I'll stick with PCP...
$23 for a two pack. So $11+ per cylinder. They can remain in the gun as opposed to co2. For convenience around the house or every once in awhile a good squirrel gun. $199.00 (200 bucks).... at that price ill get one to add to my collection. No way on Gods green earth it will ever replace my trusty old pcp's which i have many of. To me its a novelty gun

David

Reactions: Airgunnnner
Yep, $23 each per cylinder with an average of 45 shots per cylinder is pretty steep! You can buy a nice compressor for the cost of shooting 2500 pellets! I think I'll stick with PCP...
my question would be how long does a "fill last " ? Say you shoot 10 shots a week , some weeks no shots . Average guy not a shooter just buys for yard critters ?

I like the idea of this- a 50 yard, fairly quiet, squirrel rifle to use in deer camp or general plinking without disturbing resident big game. My truck gets packed tight with all the camping, cooler, tent and misc. Gear.... Having an Airgun with out also having to bring a big tank or compressor & cheap enough to loan to a newbie- I see the potential.
Plus, leaving a $200 rifle in my primitive camp when out deer hunting instead of the $1,000 FX crown with air tank- that's another plus++++!

I like the idea of this- a 50 yard, fairly quiet, squirrel rifle to use in deer camp or general plinking without disturbing resident big game. My truck gets packed tight with all the camping, cooler, tent and misc. Gear.... Having an Airgun with out also having to bring a big tank or compressor & cheap enough to loan to a newbie- I see the potential.
Plus, leaving a $200 rifle in my primitive camp when out deer hunting instead of the $1,000 FX crown with air tank- that's another plus++++!
.0.28 cents a shot + the pellet HMMM? seems to me for the occasional Squirrel this would b a better one . $ 200 and a tin of pellets .