• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Ken Hicks will tune your gun to competition level accuracy

Many of you know Ken Hicks with Spaw Airguns. He is one of the nation’s best benchrest airgun competitors ranking in the top three in three categories. Many of you may not know that he is a dealer for RAW and Daystate. I purchased my last two guns from him because he will fine tune them at no extra charge; he takes an accurate gun out of the box and turns it into a competition level gun and video tapes the results for you. I recently sent him my RAW HM1000x .30 cal to change it to a .22 for EBR this year. After Ken tuned the gun it is shooting JSB .22 Jumbo Heavy 18gr averaging 975.78 fps and over 40 rounds a spread of 6 fps and a StdDev of 1.57. At 50 yards it produces groups inside of 3/8”! In addition to all of the tweaking Ken does he polishes the polygon barrel to a mirror finish so that one or two dry patch’s easily cleans out any lead build up. If you are considering a new Daystate , or a RAW I would consider buying it from Ken.