• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Kalibrgun Capybara and JSB Knockout

Hi. Today I bought Knockout. I wasn't sure but they fit in mag no prob, heavy impact would shoot them out but in normal circumstances they won't move.

Out of 36 of them 32 was 25.4 gr and and 4 of them 25.0 to 25.2 gr (better than JSB pellets), but they were extremely dirty, My finger covered in lead by picking them.

What would you suggest in term of speed? My gun is set for 250m/s (820ft/s), 140bar reg pressure. If I want to increase it I should change my hammer spring to heavier one.

I shoot them and not a good result.

1_ speed deviation was not good. with 145bar spread was 229m/s to 245m/s. I used a pellet gauge 5.48mm to 5.51mm, lower than 5.50mm speed reduced. How over I push a slug in to barrel and measured it, it was about 5.30mm.

Is it the slug problem or maybe my gun is leaking?

2_ most of my shoot was flyer. I cleaned the barrel, cleaned slugs, test 5.48mm to 5.51mm size, change speed from 220m/s to 250m/s, sort them by weight.

What should I do?

3_ I can't go higher than 250m/s, power list is: 120 bar: 44j _ 130bar: 47j _ 140bar: 49j _150bar:50j _ 160 bar 51j. I measure the plenum and it was 15cc and transfer port is large enough.

Is it normal? or I should get more?

4_ I can add to plenum but I need new stock. I have to design it in CAD for CNC then find an expert to do rest of the job. For wood I think jujube, walnut and plywood with different color would be a food idea.

If I invest time and money would I get something or I can't shoot them with this gun?

My last question: have you ever try them? tell me if they worked or not?