• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun Kaliber Colibri Hummingbird

How do you like your Colibri ? What kind of power can these little rifles make. From the looks of it, they don't have a very large plenum so I would assume it can maybe push the 18g at around 850 tops?

How is the cocking force of the slide back. Do you like the slide back cocking lever?
How many shots per fill do you get?
How loud is it with the shroud?
How is the trigger, is it 2 stage adjustable ?

If by any chance you have one and would consider selling it or possibly trading it please contact me.

maxresdefault-6.jpg

Last edited:
I've had mine since 2016, but haven't been shooting much lately. Mine's tuned for the 18.1's at 865 to 870 fps for 30 fpe. I fill to roughly 210 bar and can shoot four mags on that fill. The cocking mechanism is fine as long as you do it quickly. It will hang up if you try to do it really slow. As for the trigger, it's hard to remember. Been a while since I shot it, but I remember it being just as good as my other Kalibrguns. It's no louder than my .22 Cricket pup.

I'm not much into boosting a guns power, if I need more power, I'd rather step up in caliber to .25 or .30 cal pup.

I shoot targets and like to plink. Not really a hunter. It's my favorite over my three .22 pups. Over the Cricket and my Vulcan. It's a keeper if you can find one.

1-6-17 bird n cricket.jpg

1-6-17 bird n cricket1.jpg

Reactions: Florida_Man
Had one for a while. Got it from TopGun Airgun back in the day when they came out. Had some issues and had to send it back and afterwards, it was rock solid. Was a fun little gun. Never tried to tap it out, kept power at a moderate level. Very accurate. Paired well with a MTC Viper Connect scope. Ended up selling it a year or so ago due to non use. Been thinning the herd here over the last couple years anyway.