• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just the (orange) tip

I think in todays world your idea is what more of us gunners should probably do any place that has people in close prox. to each other. It may help keep our sport safe from the government.
I disagree as that promotes ignorance. Americans need a reminder why we are a great Free Country Not standing up for our rights is what got us where we are today.

Reactions: Rob_in_NC
Not to talk about the G word but florida allows open carry while fishing, hunting or trecking or going to/ returning from any of these activities.

The issue is people don't know this law. Even many cops don't know it. I agree, best to fly under the radar.

There is a smart a$$ in Miami with a YouTube channel that likes to troll police and scare people (in exercising his rights) by open carrying ar15s on crowded fishing piers in the middle of the day.

Although he is not breaking the law, this is exactly how new laws get changed.

Mr cleverpants doesn't seem to get it.
These morons who do 2A audits make it bad for the rest of us. Just like that asshat who did it in Walmart a couple years ago and caused a huge panic. He ended up getting charged for something similar to inciting a riot if I remember correctly. Right after, walmart went full NO OPEN CARRY.

Reactions: mr_nom_noms_
Doesn't matter to the average person its still a "Gun" when they see one. Black, Bronze, Blue, Red, Camo, most have no idea of what an orange tip means.

BB.PNG