• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just Bought an AGT Uragan in .25

It's a beast it's heavy it's accurate it's loud it's built like a tank it shots varmint knockers 32.9 g at 923 with huma regulator. Got the huma regulator because of regulator creep from factory reg. I own a first generation 25 cal Vulcan and it's still going. Excellent guns. This is my 25 cal slug shooter

​​​​​
42873.1617564966.jpg
IMG_20210401_020702.1617565289.jpg

Reactions: mercado
It's a beast it's heavy it's accurate it's loud it's built like a tank it shots varmint knockers 32.9 g at 923 with huma regulator. Got the huma regulator because of regulator creep from factory reg. I own a first generation 25 cal Vulcan and it's still going. Excellent guns. This is my 25 cal slug shooter

View attachment 104490View attachment 104504
If you don't mind me asking what is your reg setting on your Huma? just bought a .25 from Krale with a Huma Regulator, plan to shoot slugs...

I have the Uragan King in .30 cal. I absolutely love it. It’s built like a tank and exquisitely accurate. I fall in love with it again every time I take it out.
You mentioned being an AR guy, and to me the FX Impact is the AR’s equivalent in the airgun world as far as modularity and customization goes. People love to tinker with them and customize them.
The AGT Uragan is more like the AK’s equivalent… sturdy, and built to last until the end of time. Not so much being built for customizing. Form follows function. I think you are really going to appreciate the simplicity, the build quality and the accuracy that you’ll be getting with the Uragan. I plan to buy another AGT rifle , a standard Uragan in .30 for a small game rifle, as the Uragan King is made for bench shooting and is a bit heavy. Congratulations on the new rifle you’ll be getting soon. They are very nice.

964DC99E-608D-46CC-AD97-167526D32533.jpeg

This is the only time I could say I really enjoy a .25 rifle that I could shoot heavy lead. And not only jsb 25.39 . What AGT do th the choke I don't know but the 4 caliber in at least the uragan 1 are slug shooters.. I enjoy them all 4 .. tuned for one ammo one weight.. awesome guns.. is to bad that there is not too much videos so people could see what they capable of doing..repeatedly and acutely each n every time you take it out..

This is the only time I could say I really enjoy a .25 rifle that I could shoot heavy lead. And not only jsb 25.39 . What AGT do th the choke I don't know but the 4 caliber in at least the uragan 1 are slug shooters.. I enjoy them all 4 .. tuned for one ammo one weight.. awesome guns.. is to bad that there is not too much videos so people could see what they capable of doing..repeatedly and acutely each n every time you take it out..
I have been shooting Nielsen 29 grain slugs with my uragan 25 and it's smoking hot. It's devistating those pests. They truly are great guns

I have a Charlie Uragan and it’s probably my favorite airgun ever made and I have been very diverse in my ownership over the years. It will be a classic forever regardless of newer versions coming. I think everyone should own the original Uragan as an heirloom rifle for pass down to family. It’s that great.