• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jumped off the cliff!

Thanks to all, I have been waiting and researching for quite a while and it wasn't easy to make my choices but I decided to buy the pmod for my son who is 9 and the ranger 25 for myself. I will definitely keep everyone informed on my opinions and the performance of the gear. I have enjoyed shooting most of my 40 years and am really looking forward to getting into the sport!

Well everything arrived in good condition yesterday, I barely had time to unpack everything but all seems in good condition. Working long hours so it will be this weekend before I can post pics. The supercharger had 1.1 hours on the meter and looked superb, my only beef is the hawke scope on the daystate was mounted with the reticle canted enough that a blind mouse could notice😳? The 100 carbon tank is so light it seems scientifically impossible that thing is going to hold 4500 psi, hope to charge Thursday or Friday and hopefully sight both guns in on saturday😀!

Well so far I am enjoying this far more than I anticipated , both the air ranger and pmod are accurate and my son and I are enjoying them! We spent Saturday morning sighting in and some target practice with Saturday afternoon and Sunday shooting fowl. The longest shot was 62 yards with the air ranger .25 on a starling used a range finder and I won't lie I was shocked when I saw the pellet impact the bird, I didn't expect to land that one even at that range he dropped immediately with not even a twitch😎 I have pics on my cell but not tech savvy enough to upload them on the forum yet any help would be appreciated !

Thanks for the help, I have a friend at work who is going to help me with photo bucket. So far I am very happy with my choices and the supercharger compressor is awesome, I only have 6 hrs run time on it thus far. Also should I start a separate topic in hunting for posting the whacked starlings? Wouldn't want to offend anyone here. My parking lot at work is an absolute honey hole for starlings due to it being surrounded by farmland😀!