• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS Airacuda Standard .25

Buddy bought one and gave it to me out of the box to go over it, tune and refine if necessary. Nothing necessary. I was shocked how good of a gun it was straight out of the box. It’s a full size sucker but it’s light and comfy. Cocking it and shooting it made my Krals feel cheap. But I think a JTS is actually cheaper. Shot count with the .25 was not outstanding but not horrible. I gave him all the notes I took while I ran the gun through its paces so I can’t remember the exact shot count. Maybe in the 30 shot area. Not horribly loud but a mod is still kinda necessary.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Well, I will say I'm very, very impressed.
I didn't do anything but take it out of the box, mount the scope and start shooting.
Sighted in the scope at 20 yards and it's hole in hole accurate.
Does have a slight ping at the shot, but not bad.
Shot some shotgun hulls at 50 yards and it sends them flying, dispatched one yard pest with a head shot and DRT.
Finish on the metal is good, finish on the stock is dark and the wood seems dry, may try to seal it with something.
This gun easily shoots with my Daystate, for the money it's a winner.

I was shooting the JTS pellets and I can't imagine any other pellet shooting any better.
I'm very impressed with the JTS pellets also, very clean, round skirts.

I highly recommend the Airacuda !

A coat of Renaissance wax is what the stock needed.
bNYiaH4.jpg