• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS .25cal pellets and FX rifles

Uh... what are you trying to say? I just bought a full sleeve of the jts .25 because I was almost totally out of .25 pellets !
20240105_081243.jpg

20240105_081222.jpg

😵

Allen

Reactions: Centercut
Uh... what are you trying to say? I just bought a full sleeve of the jts .25 because I was almost totally out of .25 pellets !
View attachment 422350
View attachment 422351

😵

Allen
Those were pretty good, but not as consistent or as accurate as the Daystate Rangemaster Emperor (33.95 grain) in either my .25 Red Wolf or .25 Skout. Anyone looking to buy a 10-tin sleeve?

Those were pretty good, but not as consistent or as accurate as the Daystate Rangemaster Emperor (33.95 grain) in either my .25 Red Wolf or .25 Skout. Anyone looking to buy a 10-tin sleeve?
I'm going to have to try some. My only two .25 Barrels though are only for a slug gun so not so sure how much of what I have will actually get used.

Wait I did buy another 700 .25 heavy liner yesterday so I kind of lied. Still basically for slugs. I will fire some just to see how they do this weekend.

Allen