• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS .25 /.22 DEAD CENTER 25.39gr / 18.1gr

Got my .22 and .25 JTS DEAD CENTER PELLETS in hand. I am impressed at how clean they are! Unfortunately the
20230323_200619.jpg
.25 are tight in breech in the one gun that I have shot them. Not real happy about that, as I'm sure I am probably wearing out my breech probe O-ring. The issue with the .25 is the skirt seems to have a bit more flair than other well known pellets.
GOOD NEWS: They group well at 100yds!

Reactions: mercado
Unfortunately not, it was raining and windy, I didn't feel too compelled to take any pics. I did shoot other JSB and FX groups for comparison. After reviewing my notes, I would say the knod went to the JTS, out of a 10 shot group at 100 yds on painted steel 5 of 10 were "touching" in so much as the chipped paint would indicate, viewing from 100yds. All in all, JSB and FX were very close in comparison in less than stellar weather conditions.

Ok, just finished shooting the JTS .25 DEAD CENTER 25.4g in a second .25 cal gun that I have. Unfortunately I experienced the same very tight entry into the breech. When I say tight. I mean too tight! Sad to say these pellets are not going to be used in any of my guns. With that said, the .22 JTS are wonderful! Small shout out to Pyramyd Air for making things right.