JSB New Heavy .25 cal Kings 100 yards half inch group and normal Kings group.

"Yrrah"You're welcome.
Only you know what your requirements are. The Royal 500 is one of the most popular rifles in its category and one which is very accurate and reliable.
Regards, Harry.
yrrah I know that you have a different name but I forgot it after reading all this other information. Wow you really know your stuff. Now to my question have you heard of anyone using the mkII's out of the fx streamline. I own one and I will be participating in extream br for the first time ever which I find surreal just saying that.... also I am using the standard mkI jsb 33,95 pellets and when I load them in my magazine they don't all seat correctly, I have to use a pen or another pellet to seat them so they don't catch on the magazine as I turn the "plastic see through side" (yes I know there is a actual name that it's called but I'm tired right now lol its 2:41 am where I'm at.) Will the MKII'S pellets fix that problem? Also while using the mkI's when I chamber a pellet I feel resistance.(when i load the 25,39 i dont feel resistance) I checked out one of the 33,95 pellets after being chambered in my rifle and the very edge of the pellet seemed to smoothed out. Is this a problem? could this be why I have less accurate groups at 100 yards with the 33,95 grains vs 25,39 grains. Finally last question and I apologize for the lengthy post I just want to get it all out here. Now this is by accident but I have shot two pellets at once this has happened twice. Will this harm my barrel. Thanks in advance 

Hi Daycota. Yrrah is Harry. I don't think Harry is on the forum a lot. I enjoy reading his posts also. Wealth of knowledge! 
I can tell you though the mk11 pellets will fit in your magazine a lot better. They will also cycle through and chamber more smoothly. 
2 pellets won't hurt your barrel but on the odd occasion it has happened to me a carefully push them out with a cleaning rod rather than fire the gun. 
Be careful because the rod could scratch and damage your barrel.
There is a lot of info in the archives on this topic but can be hard to find with the forum search function. Try a google search and include Airgun Nation in the search along with the subject your after. Good luck at EBR!

After trying the half dozen Brands and sizes recommended Pellets for my FX Wildcat in 0.25cal.. I shoot 1/4" groups at 50 yrd. targets all day Long with the New Version JSB King Heavy Diablo 33.95gr MK2s.... The Rifle shoots except-able with the JSB King 25.39gr Pellets under 1/2"@50yrds.. A bit tighter with the Benjamin 0.25cal 27.8gr. Domed.. Baracuda Hunter Extreme 28gr also worked well for 1/2"@50yrds.. the Baracuda 31.02gr. would be great if they did not hang up on the slim fit Magazine area of the Rifle when inserting the Magazine..
Appears the JSB Heavy KIngs MK2s are Awesome in my FX Wildcat... The Best and most accurate consistently...
Surprised a Bit how well the Benjamin's shoot.. They are a close second..
Did not bother mentioning the others I tried.. None even came close to these in accuracy and consistent shots...