• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JSB knockout

ok, generally what people want with an airgun is quiet .. for likely less money one could get a target rifle with threaded muzzle, a silencer stamp and moderator, and set up a quiet powder burner for way less money than a high end airgun and youd likely get better accuracy and power, but you need subsonic ammo to keep it quiet .. that means pretty much sub 1100fps with around 900 having the most stable characteristics in flight .. you adjust that with your pellet weight and the gun needs the capability to push the pellet weight

I’ve found subsonic very poor accuracy. I happen to have both methods. 22 with silencer and a number of high end air rifles. The problem with the silenced 22 lr is it’s still a 22 lr so it’s really more gun then you can safely shoot in many situations.
I’ve used the knockoutS in FX barrels with good luck at about 930 FPS . They come in .216 and .217 if your barrel is choked the 216 might work. They did not in my FX slug barrels. The .217 DID