• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JSB Hades at the farm today!

Well I left the slug guns home today!

Headed to a farm that I haven't visited in several weeks to see how many pigeons have moved back in. Took my little FX Thor .22 and some Hades that are shooting at 860fps! Deadly accurate out to 75 yards or so and most of the shooting today was inside the giant feeding building at the back of the farm. Most shots were 50 yards and under. These Hades pellets at moderate airgun ranges are awesome! Just drops them like a rock. Strait down as Bob_O would say!!! Shot 20 in a couple hours and here's the first batch this morning in less than a half hour! Smoked a few starlings too but they get smart quick!

James from Michigan 
1565553040_12047601475d507191000506.05707558_20190811_123035.jpg

Thanks guys, 

They were flying everywhere in that barn and the first batch got smoked as soon as I had them in the cross hairs. Settled into a corner after that and waited for things to com down and then started taking some head shots. The lighting was perfect so that I could see the pellets go right to the bird.

The farmer tells me that this place is flooded with pigeons in late fall so many more good times to come! Lol

James from Michigan