• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Josh at Utah Airguns: my hero.

A tip of my cap to Josh. A short time ago I posted for help with a problem with a Huma regulator I installed in my 22cal Airmaks Krait x. It was turned in all the way in, (adjuster) then backed out a 1/4 turn. It should have aired up with almost no regulator pressure, but the reg kept up with bottle pressure to 160bar. Got some feedback from some of you that ranged from " keep filling, the reg can go higher", to being called
stubborn and not taking advice. As it turns out, nothing suggested was the problem. I sent the factory regulator and the second Huma regulator ( tried both Huma MK1 and MK2), to Josh at Utah Airguns for inspection. Josh found that Huma had mixed components from both versions. MK1 regulator package had MK2 oring cup and MK2 regulator package had MK1 cup. He found that mix-up in all 4 regulators he had in stock. He even installed the regulators in a house Krait to verify functionality. The correct regulator package is on the way. He could have just sent me the correct reg for my MK2 block and I would have had the same problem. Thanks Josh, your attention to detail has saved me and Utah Airguns more hassle, like shipping the Krait for repair. Hope this information helps someone down the line. Bill and Addi.

Last edited: