• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Joe Rhea will get you in trouble. Beware!!

Joe got me too, with all the talk and videos of 10 meter guns I broke down and bought a FWB 603 absolutely love it. I have a Bushnell elite 4200 6-24 DOT reticle coming for it next week. With this one I will take the wedding ring shot.

5sF3OFH.jpg
[/url][/img]

niYO2mL.jpg
[/url][/img]

Couldn't take it anymore. After watching Joe's videos a zillion times had to do something. Scanned the other site. Placed a call to Jim E, Wala.A real nice FWB 300s headed my way. Will look nice next to the FWB 124D. I'm a happy camoca. Many thanks, Joe.

Same story here, I reached out to Jim E earlier this week and my FWB 300S Mini arrived yesterday. If we have good weather today I’ll get it outside for pictures and see how she shoots. Needless to say, I’m excited. 

Update: Pictures are not the best, but you get the point. Minor freckling and small mark on the stock. She is shooting sub 1” 10 shot groups using Sig Sauer 5.25 g alloy. I have more pellets on the way, can’t wait to see what likes. More pictures to follow when the sun is out. 

Well you guys are lucky. Joe got me twice. We both were on the yellow. He had this funky stock cricket and kept posting these itty bitty groups and raving about the cricket accuracy. A few phone calls/emails/videos with Joe and you know what happen. Topgun to the rescue. A new cricket compact .22 in da house. played with it a while and off to Ernest. Jsb 18.1 @ 860. Cloverleaf@ 50 yds. So guys be very careful when talking/emailing Joe. The man cause me to spend lots of $. You have been warned!!!!

Couldn't take it anymore. After watching Joe's videos a zillion times had to do something. Scanned the other site. Placed a call to Jim E, Wala.A real nice FWB 300s headed my way. Will look nice next to the FWB 124D. I'm a happy camoca. Many thanks, Joe.

Same story here, I reached out to Jim E earlier this week and my FWB 300S Mini arrived yesterday. If we have good weather today I’ll get it outside for pictures and see how she shoots. Needless to say, I’m excited. 

Update: Pictures are not the best, but you get the point. Minor freckling and small mark on the stock. She is shooting sub 1” 10 shot groups using Sig Sauer 5.25 g alloy. I have more pellets on the way, can’t wait to see what likes. More pictures to follow when the sun is out.

I'm having really good luck with JSB Exact Premium Diabolo, .177 Cal, 8.44 Grains one hole @ 15 yards with my FWB 603.

Second choice Air Arms Diabolo Express .177 Cal, 7.87 Grains almost as good as the premium JSBs

Third choice Air Arms Diabolo Field .177 Cal, 4.52mm, 8.44 Grains