• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana It just followed me home i swear,

Is what i told my lovely bride. But i think i've used that line one to many times. A small town about 20 miles from my place had their community garage sales this weekend and wouldn't you know it. The fella had some older tins of cphp out on a table and i ask him what he used to launch them. He brought out a to1 34 in imaculate condition, says he bought it new and maybe ran a half tin through it. Cheapo barska air rifle scope. He lost the sights to it but it does have a baby pickle on the barrel. I do feel a little guilty at what price he asked for it, and he threw the pellets in. Needless to say, it came home. The last thing i was expecting to find today and now i owe the wife supper tonight just because she said so.
DSC02559.JPG

Gun store the girlfriends cousin told me takes rifles on trade and to maybe stop in. I did, asked, owner walked to the corner and came back with this. Said it had been sitting since he took it in on a Ruger 10-22 and was collecting dust. When I asked how much he said I just want it gone, $75 and it yours, I'll even toss in a soft case.
D34-3.jpg

Reactions: JDR and fishing43