• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

iStrelok settings scrambled?

I rely heavily on iStrelok (I use iStrelok Pro) for calculating drop on my multi-distance range and especially hunting. I haven't been shooting my airguns for a couple years but getting back into it and using the app again. Today I selected one of my common rifle/pellet combos and the ballistic settings for the pellet are mixed up with settings from another cartridge. Does anybody know how this occurs or anything I can do to prevent it?

IMG-1815.png

This is not a political statement of support or condemnation of anyone.
I do not think that it has been updated to the latest IOS system changes. It is blacklisted due to the support given by the Author to the Z people fighting the Ukrainians. Russian snipers use it. Part of the Boycott on Russia. That could be causing your issue because of incompatibility with the latest Android/IOS updates.

This is not a political statement of support or condemnation of anyone.
I do not think that it has been updated to the latest IOS system changes. It is blacklisted due to the support given by the Author to the Z people fighting the Ukrainians. Russian snipers use it. Part of the Boycott on Russia. That could be causing your issue because of incompatibility with the latest Android/IOS updates.

Hi Charlie. I'm aware of the boycott issue. I wouldn't think it has to do with iOS settings although I could be wrong. It is just either some bug behavior in the software or something stupid I am doing. I don't think the free version of iStrelok has these extra settings, so I am wondering if somehow there are default settings for these extra fields that maybe got added when I migrated from the free version to the Pro version. Or something like that. It's just odd that it is only some of my rifle/cartridge combos and not all of them. I don't see a pattern.

I am a droid user. Happened to me as well several times. Deselect another amo - do one calculation - and go back and select your amo again. I think something to do with the phone/tablet OS is keeping something in residual memory. I was doing "copy a setup to a new" when I discovered this artifact.
To CharlieF no need to point out any boycotts what we actually never participated .... uncle B like to tell you "what is good or not good for you". This was not a political statement or support or condemnation of anyone.
I am still able to update the Strelok Pro through Huawei app store on my Samsung tablet.

I rely heavily on iStrelok (I use iStrelok Pro) for calculating drop on my multi-distance range and especially hunting. I haven't been shooting my airguns for a couple years but getting back into it and using the app again. Today I selected one of my common rifle/pellet combos and the ballistic settings for the pellet are mixed up with settings from another cartridge. Does anybody know how this occurs or anything I can do to prevent it?

IMG-1815.png
Please post a link to the iStrelok site so we can see what you mean.