• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Introducing the Element Immersive Series đź‘€

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
imm.jpeg

imm2.jpeg

The Immersive Series brings the very best of Prismatic Technology to the Element Optics lineup.
Designed and built in cooperation with Immersive Optics, we’ve added three new fixed-magnification models to the family:
5x30:
Built with a long eye relief (85mm) for use with centrefire rifles, this model provides a versatile, compact solution for hunting or tactical applications.
The new LPR Reticles, designed by the “Dark Lord of Optics” Ilya Koshkin, are available in both MRAD and BDC configurations, with the BDC model having hold points designed for 5.56 NATO.
Three attachment points for weaver/picatinny rails are present on the unimount ring, allowing for mounting of a red dot or reflex sight in multiple positions. While reticle illumination allows for quick and easy aiming in challenging light conditions.
10x40 & 14x50:
These two models are designed around the concept of improving user experience by offering a massive field of view.
Most riflescopes are built with a long eye relief to keep your eyes safe during heavy recoil. This design, while necessary for use with most firearms, severely limits the field of view. By creating an eyepiece that caters to shorter eye reliefs, the image can be made to appear much closer and much larger, creating an “immersive” experience where the shooter feels he is far closer to the target.
The 10x40 and 14x50 are limited to use with zero to low recoiling rifles, but will give you the best possible optical experience, with a field of view up to 4x greater than a traditional riflescope of similar magnification. For example, the 14x50 has a field of view that is closer to a traditional 5x riflescope! Despite being a fixed magnification optic, you are getting the zoom and detail of a 14x while having the same peripheral awareness that a 5x might provide.
The 10x40 and 14x50 come with magnetic flip caps, exposed elevation turrets and APR reticles in both MOA and MRAD

The new LPR Reticles, designed by the “Dark Lord of Optics” Ilya Koshkin, are available in both MRAD and BDC configurations...

DLO mentioned on another forum that prismatics such as this would likely be coming soon. I was thinking it would be great to have more with side focus. I never guessed it would be an Immersive/Element with a reticle he designed.

Tagging @Larcat

Reactions: .20calguy
I had the 14 power and am using the 10x. Both worked fine with glasses.
I also have 10 x 40 on one of my guns (and yes, I have to wear spectacles !).

Admittedly, the gun that I bought it for, really wasn't comfortable, so I put a dot sight back on it. Then a couple of weeks later, decided to give it a try on a different rifle. While it took a little getting used to, it's not too bad to shoot with the big 10 x 40 on it.

My first Immersive was a 5 x 30, no problem with that, still on one of my Caimans.

Mike

Can someone like me, that wear glassed, use this kind of scopes?
As I noted, yes.
The 5 x 24 and the 5 x 30 are very easy with glasses.
I have a 5 x 30 on one of my Caiman rifles.
The larger (close or short eye relief) is a little harder to get used to. But yes, there too. I have a 10 x 40 on my Impact Mk3 compact.

Mike

I had the IO 14x50 for almost a year long, I was very impressed with glass clarity, but the eye relief... not really for shooting for it but the biggest issue for me was storing the gun on a soft case or hard case...
I had to mount it very rear on my Leshiy2 it was sticking out at rear I could not fit in any case normally.
I sold it, and bought a next 3rd party scope and a next scope and the next... and honestly no one could match the glass clarity as the IO prime lens.
I would buy again, but waiting for longer eye relief, also the 10x power is a bare minimum for me, I cannot stand a low power.