• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Interesting thing happened

Have had a bunch of young starlings that have just started to fly but lacking in smarts start hanging around the farm. Cracked out the 22 Wildcat and have just been having a ball cleaning house. All shots are 50-60 yards and they don't seem to know where it's coming from. There is one place on a block wall where they all line up. Perfect setup. Have shot a number of doubles with one shot. Shot one double and the third bird in the row took off and flew right into the side of the building I was shooting from. Crazy. Picked him up and couldn't find a mark on him. Weird. With no evidence of a pellet hole, do I still get to claim it as a triple?

"hynzie"I'm not too sure about that one say a tree fell in the woods at the same time you kill those birds would you say I killed three birds and knocked a tree down lol just kidding with you triple for. Sure. The incedental triple. I like that good job getting rid of those pesky birds

ahhh... Devils advocate, well played!

I'd count it too!