• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Indoor Chronograph

I think Caldwell is the best chronograph for the money...I bought one of these at MidwayUSA a couple years ago and it has worked flawlessly ever since. The lights are infrared and even have a battery pack so you can use the lights off battery power or plug them in the wall with the power cord provided! For $134.99 you can't beat this deal...it would cost about $300.00 for the ProChrono & accessories to equal what you get with the Caldwell, and the ProChrono does not come with a tripod or battery pack for the lights either.

Trust me on this one and get the Caldwell... you have 90 days to return it for a full refund, and up to one year to return it for exchange or store credit if you are not happy, because MidwayUSA has a 100% satisfaction guarantee...no questions asked! :) 
All the best, Chuck
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/628006/caldwell-ballistic-precision-chronograph-premium-kit