Impact valve housing update

Very nice work! 

I will do that one day, but I understand that i must match the holes on the valve housing too. Best that i order a new valve block before haha

cheers

Rear block hole is 7mm and if you do VH like that, there wont be tu much benefit due block hole is smaller.

Im waiting for my new block that I will try to enlarge block hole to mach VH hole in that size that I belive .30 will have bigest benefit.

I used a rotory tool milling type bit with a long shank to go up through the 7mm threaded hole to enlarge the port hole. It was actually the easiest port to do really. It is oblong shaped to match the brass port and the valve housing, equalling about an 8mm circumference now.

Airgun-hobbyist 

I like the fact that there is no more removable valve seat it feel more solid so no more breakage and ring replacement on this part.

That will take some times. Here we are in serious cold winter.

When air is cold the pellet of slug speed will not be at best performance because cold air is more dense and drop speed.

I am pretty sure to gain around 100 fps more than it was and drop regulator pressure out of it in .30 caliber.

I have also modified the probe and barrel brass insert.

I will keep you informed.